Welcome back to the 80's new wave music and reminisce the nostalgia of the 80's new wave songs. Remember the greatest new wave songs, the artists and the hits of the 80's that peaked the charts of one of the greatest decade in music...

Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols



Anarchy In the U.K. Lyrics

Right ! NOW ! ha ha ha ha ha

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos I

I wanna BE anarchy !
No dogs body

Anarchy for the U.K it's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
your future dream is a shopping scheme cos I

I wanna BE anarchy !
In the city

How Many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos I

I wanna BE anarchy !
THE ONLY WAY TO BE !

Is this the M.P.L.A
Or is this the U.D.A
Or is this the I.R.A
I thought it was the U.K or just
another country
another council tenancy

I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get PISSED DESTROY !

Released: 1976
Artist: Sex Pistols
Album: Single
Genre: Punk Rock

0 comments: